Home >> Service >> FAQ
A: Yes, we will keep them well and not release to third party without your permission.
A: Absolutely, we will deliver samples for confirmation after we tried the new moulds.
A: Please send your sample to our factory, then we can copy or provide you better solutions, Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions (Length, Hight, Width), CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
A: We are direct factory with 13 experienced engineers and more than 110-120 employees as well approximate 1,000 square meters workshop area.
A: We ship the products by courier company or if you have DHL, UPS, FedEx account, we can use it to ship samples.
A: We accept T/T 30% deposit when order confirmed, remaining 70% paid before delivery. For small amount, we accept PayPal, commission will be added to the order. For big amount, T/T is preferred.
A: Kindly please provide the product drawing in PDF, and will be better you can provide in STEP or IGSMOQ.
A: Depends on your specific items, within 3-7 days is required generally.
A: Send us inquiry e-mail, we will contact with you when we receive your email.
Copyright © Shenzhen Sihanming technology Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap