The holding of the annual meeting has enhanced the emotions of the employees, enriched the lives of the employees, provided a relaxing opportunity for everyone who has been working for a year, and increased their enthusiasm for work. At the same time, the holding of the annual meeting can better attract Customers, let customers better understand our company.
1.What is the payment terms?
A: We accept T/T 30% deposit when order confirmed, remaining 70% paid before delivery.
2.Is the sample available and free.
A: Sample is available. We can provide free samples if we have ready parts in stock, but the express charge is yours. For customized items, sample costs need to be charged, which can be returned after your formal order.
3.What's your MOQ.
A: We can accept small trial orders.
1.We select raw material suppliers carrying the certificates that 100% guarantee the materials do no harm to the environment.
2.We have always followed the standardization rules for a rigorous production process, saving time and cost for both parties and bringing maximum benefits to you.
3.We have 15 years of ODM&OEM experience on wireless communications components. We can provide professional technical guidance to you.
4.We provide CAD and 3D design sketches. We perform three phases of QC to ensure product quality.
Shenzhen Sihanming Technology Co., Ltd was established in 2006,located in the 4th Industrial Park, Fenghuang Village, Bao'an District,Shenzhen City. Our company occupies 4000 square meters. There are more than 100 employees, 20% of them are engineers and technicians. We are professional in designing, developing, producing and sale of radio frequency coaxial connectors. With the advanced producing and inspection equipment, strong technology, perfect process flow. We have got certifications of ISO9001 and IATF16949. We produce more than 30 series and 2000 varieties "SH-Link" brand of antennas, FAKRA automotive connectors,all kinds of RF connectors, audio and video connector, big connector for feeder cable and cable assemblies. Some of them were used in national projects. Most of them have been sold all over the world. Commitment Quality policy: providing to customers with excellent quality and service of products on time, attach importance to the continuous improvement of technology and production efficiency. Environmental policy: Comply with environmental laws and regulations, improve the environmental consciousness, be committed to pollution prevention and resource conservation, continue to improve the environment. Operation principle. Innovation, the pursuit of excellence, creating brand, proft sharing. We produce all kinds of RF coaxial connector, cable assembly (pitail),antenna, audio and video connector, big connector for feeder cable and all kinds of adaptor,various RF coaxial connector designed for major projects.